Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I think I'm alone now...

Garrett was out one day serving a business, it was normal business hours and the front doors were open. He went in and no one was around, lights were on but no one seemed to be in there. He politely yelled hello and no response so he walked back and continued to say hello and look around for someone to accept service. When he walked into one office there was the guy we needed to serve in front of his computer and he was extremely startled to see Garrett come around the corner. Garrett quickly identified him as who he needed dropped the papers and left as he was fumbling to do up his pants and cover up. Not sure what was on the screen but I'm willing to bet he wasn't looking for office supplies!! Lock your door man!! No one wants to be around that!!

1 comment:

Marica Nadarish said...

My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email