Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Unbelievable story

OK here is a story that you will not believe, I didn't. I thought stuff like this was just a rumor, not a reality but I was wrong... An investigator with our firm brought a story over from when he did work for another firm. They had a domestic surveillance case in a small rural town in Utah. This wife was worried abut her husband, that he might be cheating on her. So they set up surveillance on him and ran across a tuff situation. Do they tell her that her husband was having an affair with a cow? I mean on the positive side he wasn't cheating on her with another woman? They were able to get video of him 'cheating' with a cow, I know you're asking male or female, it was a female cow. No homosexual activity going on there, just animal sex. We were asked today what the most extreme situation we have come across was, this one hands down gets the prize. I know as a Private Investigator we will come across a few unusual situations but I hope there is never another story like this that I come across. Lesson learned: I don't even know where to go with this, I guess we learned that we can never underestimate how low a human can sink? Or never think you're alone in a cattle field.