Friday, April 6, 2007

Runner

OK time for another story... I had fun with this one. As you may quickly see we do a lot of process serving, a lot. I was at a home in Provo one afternoon, knocking on the door I could see a TV on but no one was coming to the door, so I kept on knocking. As a diesel truck came up the hill two kids answered, I asked for the person and could hear the truck slowing down and flipping a u-turn. Then the kids said there he is, as I turned the guy took off down the hill. A little thrown off I quickly decided that I didn't want to wait him out so I took off after him. About 1/2 a mile down the road at a 4-way stop I caught up to him. I was able to pull along side him and get him to stop. So the runner was served at the corner of Oak and Maple. Lesson learned: Don't make an idiot out of yourself trying to avoid service, we will catch ya and a bunch of people will laugh at you on the internet.

No comments: